Mr.PG

Saturday 19 February 2011

Rainy Day

Its a rainy day and i havent got shit to do today so i think im going to set up a twitter account as i think facebooks full of shit. To be honest i dont even know why i have facebook, i guess its because i like being nosey but i thought as i have a free day today that i'd get a few bits going today, maybe do some writting even some drawing.
I got the wiz playlist pumping in my ears through the skull candys so i can zone out, i feel like im holed up in my room like a vampire but its the best way to work so hopefully i'll get some bits done today. Ive been turning it over in my head for a while and im on my second year of my English degree and mostly been reading but now i feel its time to be pro-active and do some writting (maybe some flash fiction) and set myself up online so hopefully i'll get a few followers and see where it goes from there.
Hopefully upload some peices by the end of the day, if not then within the next few days i guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment