Mr.PG

Friday 4 March 2011

Gone (well not gone) but never forgotten...

Its been a while since my last blog update, but to be fair i have had alot on lately. I've been working way more hours and its hard trying to juggle Uni and work at the same time because when im free all i want to do is sleep or chill. Things have changed for me alot over the last month or so, ive realised alot about the people around me and also the direction i see myself/life going in.
Well even though ive been hella busy recently ive still been working on a few things which im going to post and didnt wana fill up my blog with pointless updates of my life but it does seem kinda pointless at the moment because nobody is really following my blog so guess its more for my enjoyment!
But hey somebody is soon bound to read/view some of my stuff (well i hope), once ive got a more filled and interesting blog space thats when i'll start posting my links over twitter and try build a small fan base or a few people that even take the slightest interest in what i enjoy.
Im planning on filling this space with all sorts of media but more specifically my writtings, my art work and also my photography; the first album entirely consisting of street art/graffiti inspired by the film 'Exit through the gift shop', but in photo form rather that filmed.
Well thats it for now i guess....hopefully my next few updates will be some of the pieces ive been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment